Monday, July 21, 2008

The Taylors Are Going GREEN



No it is not what you think. We both may wear braids but we are not Hippies! After a long boring day at home(we stayed home from church Alvie was sick) I decided to let Ashton paint my back per his request. Well needless to say this is what happened next! Meet the Incredible Hulks less bulky friend! I was a little worried, after I washed my hands my palms were a little green. After a long bath and good scrub down the only thing green was the bath water. I put a normal colored child to bed tonight!

8 comments:

emily w. said...

What a fun mom! I don't think it would ever even occur to me to paint my children.

KaufusiFamily said...

I love it!! Ammon totally wants to do it now.

Laura Swenson said...

I am "green with envy".

Mom/Linda said...

I am amzed that Sean didn't participate in this activity. It seems right up his alley!

Thank you for posting again! I hope there are many more to come!

Megan Andersen said...

So this is why you couldn't talk & why your hands were green...I love it! I love your blog, I definitely will be stalking it from now on!!

Amber said...

Your boys are SO Cute! I will take one anytime!;) It was nice to your hubby with ya, you guys sound like you have very busy! Tell him I said HI. You are Such a Cute Mommy! See ya next week @ Bunko!

KaufusiFamily said...

Sarah... sorry about the GAP friends and family. I tried calling you yesterday to see if you wanted one, but I wasn't able to get a hold of you. I will just have Alesi forward the email to you and you can print out a coupon. It will work just fine because you have the same last name. You will get 25% off at GAP, Old Navy & Banana Republic. Happy Shopping!

Merrill's said...

Your back to the blogging world. Summer is really crazy to keep up with this blogging thing. Tonight should be fun at Bunko - can't wait for it. :)