Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hello Old Friend


I feel like my blog is like that good old friend I haven't talked to in a really long time. The longer you go without talking the more awkward it becomes. You're not sure where to start! Well, since it has been so long since I have posted, I decided to fill you in on our last several months with some pictures and a few short words. We have had a busy summer so far. Sean has been very busy getting his new business up and running. He has done some fabulous work and has even hired one of his friends to keep up with production. I am truly in awe of his hard work and talent. We have been keeping busy with swimming, many park trips, many evening walks(it's very hot here), the new St George town square, visits with family both here and there, family reunions, beach trips, Daddy's concerts, Sunbeams, fifth wedding anniversary, birthdays, Mothers day, Fathers Day, taking care of Grandparents, 4th of July, rodeos, donkey/watermelon races(see photo), and ongoing unexpected major appliance/home repairs. Oh and lots of sleeping and too much TV. I would have to say the highlight of all this has been seeing family and watching our two beautiful boys grow and develop! See we aren't dead or off in some third world country with no forms of communication. I just like to give it to you all at once so I seem more productive than I really am. If I were Emily I could do all this in a week!

9 comments:

emily w. said...

I love the pictures and of course I love to see you posting again! We miss you guys :(

KaufusiFamily said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy to see you back. I love all new new pics. Can you please email me the pictures from the watermelon race?? I didn't take my camera. Thanks.

Laura Swenson said...

WOW! What a great post. I feel all caught up. I miss you and the boys. I really enjoyed our time with you in St. George. Give them all a hug for me.

Mom/Linda said...

Day after day I faithfully checked your blog for an update and...nothing! Then, when I finally give up my lonely vigil you post! Yaaayyy!!!!

LOVE the photos. Not only did you blog, you did a high-tech blog with great technical features. Very impressive.

We miss all four of you so much. I hate to think that I have to go back to the hospital to see you again, but whatever it takes...

Taylors said...

Mom please don't go back to the hospital! We want to plan a trip soon. I would like to see Casa Rosetto. I'm glad you noticed the high-tec aspects of my post. I was pretty proud I did it myself! Pathetic?

Taylors said...

I mean Rossetto!

Mom/Linda said...

When you come you can teach me how to do a slide show on my blog! Maybe I could document one of Dad's night time sleep-talking sessions!

clare said...

Those pictures were so cute! I miss those little boys too much. Come and visit soon!!!

Eliza said...

Congratulations Sarah!! I'm very impressed with your slide show and summer. You guys sure look like you know how to party like rock stars in St. George!


When Jeremy saw the pic of In and Out he said, "LUCKY!!" (Jerm's not lucky :()