Saturday, August 30, 2008

BACK TO REALITY

Well tomorrow morning we head back to St. George after a wonderful two week stay in Bakersfield. It is always nice to escape St. George for a while and visit family, but all good things must come to an end. Plus we need to get back to our poor Daddy who has been living off cereal for the last two weeks! Sean is such a selfless, amazing, hard working father and husband. Thank you sweetie for letting us make yet another trip without you! Next time your coming with us! It has been so nice just relaxing and spending time with family. I am so lucky to have the family I do. While we have been here we have been spoiled with many trips out to eat, a luxury we can't afford at home, Thank You Mom and Dad! Sean dust of the stove we are coming home! We have also loved spending time over at Carl and Heather's swimming, dining, and smoreing(not a verb). They are always so generous and welcoming when we visit. We love spending time with Spencer, Aubrey, and little Will! To quote Ashton "Carl and Heather are really good parents." It was so nice to see Chris and Clare and there BEAUTIFUL new home! They have really worked hard to make it a home and I am so proud and happy for them. It has been so nice just spending time with Mom and Dad and watching the way my Boys light up in their presence. They LOVE Grandma and Papa and will miss them! And I will miss all the one on one time I got to spend with my Mom. Especially the time I spent kicking her butt at "Ticket To Ride." Thanks again Mom and Dad for EVERYTHING we appreciate it more than you know! And thanks again to Dad and Carl for helping with my small car troubles! We will miss you guys and can't wait to see everyone in November. We Love You! Here are a few pictures from our visit enjoy!



9 comments:

Taylor Tribe said...

Sounds like you all had a blast! I am happy that you were able to do that...& I'm sure Sean survived...he only made 20 trips to Aunt Sonics...j/k! Pray that you will have a safe drive home. Take care and see you soon. Love ya's.

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Yeah now that you will be back give me a call and we will hang out. Who is the baby with Alvie, they look like twins. Looks like you had lots of fun. I would be afraid if I went home for 2 weeks I would never come back. Drive safe.

emily w. said...

Looks like fun. I wish we could have been there with you. Will is looking more and more like Spencer to me. Those are some cute babies!

Kaufusi Family said...

I know how hard to it to get back to reality when you have spent a few weeks in bliss. But... all good things must come to an end. hahaha. It looks like you have had a fun time getting your crafty groove on. I am waiting for my groove to kick back in. I need to start on my christmas quilts soon, or I will be sewing until christmas eve (like every year).

We will see you guys next weekend. Lets get together and take the kids to the park or to a movie. Talk to ya soon!

Megan Andersen said...

That's why we didn't see you Tuesday night--definitely understandable!

Eliza said...

Sarah I'm so jealous that you got to go home for two weeks. I wish we were close enough to do that. Mom, Dad, Carl, Heather, Clare and Chris are awesome hosts. Sounds like you had a blast. We miss you guys but appreciate the cute pictures and updates the kids all look adorable!!

Laura Swenson said...

Wish we all lived closer to each other... I really love you all!

Merrill's said...

What a fun trip to California. I love having my boys visit my parents too. Did you know it is grandparents day today? I love the cute pictures.

Brooke Knecht said...

Deez I've never even seen your baby! He is soo cute. You guys all look great. Brooke.